Netherlands Embassy in Tirana Albania
Currently in the spotlights
- Human Rights Online in Albania
- Challenges and opportunities
- Dutch-Albanian partnership
- Contact information
Following three preceding Global Conferences on Cyberspace (in London, Budapest and Seoul) in the Netherlands we took over the debate at the Global Conference on Cyberspace held in The Hague on 16-17th of April 2015.
On Wednesday, 29 April 2015, ambassador Dewi van de Weerd held a speech at the 17th Meeting of Central and Eastern Europe Data Protection Authorities. Feel free to read the ambassador’s full speech below.
Mjedër is the word for raspberry in Albanian. They are still rare in the country, but this might change. Today we visited the first harvest of Superberry Albania in Divjake. The raspberries were very tasty!
|Address||Rruga Asim Zeneli Nr. 10 Tirana Albania|
+355 4 2240 828
How to apply to a Dutch passport
How to request a visa
Follow us on Facebook
May 21, 2015 The Embassy will be closed for public on 25 May 2015
May 18, 2015 Ambassador Dewi van de Weerd held a speech during the Public Mobile Academy event on LGBT rights. Public Mobile Academy is an initiative of the Jean Monnet Chair at Marin Barleti University and the Albanian Institute of Public Affairs, supported by the Embassy of the Netherlands in Tirana. Feel free to read the ambassador’s full speech below.
- MATRA CoPROL: Victims of trafficking
- National Round Table on “Enhancing transparency and accountability of e-procurement at local level”
- Privacy and Technology: Challenges and opportunities
- Mission Report - Rabo International Advisory Services
- Public Mobile Academy on the Romani integration in Albania