Netherlands Embassy in Tirana Albania
Currently in the spotlights
- Supporting Women entrepreneurs
- Speech by Ambassador van de Weerd
- Blog about the DiploHack
- Contact information
16 Women entrepreneurs from the Western Balkans visited the Netherlands from 6 till 11 March for a trade mission. They received tailor-made training in talent development, including knowledge building, matchmaking and networking activities.
The Parliamentary Committee for Legal Issues, Public Administration and Human Rights organized a hearing today on the draft Law “On Whistleblowers’ Protection”. In this meeting, ambassador Dewi van de Weerd was invited to give an introduction in support to Minister of State Cuci's presentation of this innovative draft law.
The embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Albania organized a DiploHack in the light of our Dutch EU presidency.
|Address||Rruga Asim Zeneli Nr. 10 Tirana Albania|
+355 4 2240 828
24 hours per day, 7 days in a week
How to apply to a Dutch passport
How to request a visa
Follow us on Facebook
April 22, 2016 The March of Female Politicians in Albania - an interesting glimpse of the journalist and artist Nirit Peled looking at the Albanian case from the Dutch perspective. A must read for all those who like us contribute every day on women empowerment and their involvement in decision making.
April 7, 2016 On 6 april 2016 an advisory referendum was held in the Netherlands on the EU-association agreement with Ukraine. The preliminary outcome shows that the required threshold for a valid outcome of a turn-out of 30% or more was reached, with a majority of people voting against.
- Launching event of Corruption Proofing of Legislation
- Call for Applications - Movies that Matter
- Fatos Lubonja received the prestigious Dutch Prince Claus Award
- The launch of an innovative project focusing on women, peace and security and looking at women as political agents for change
- The EU’s Challenges Tackling Migration, Radicalization and Terrorism from a Dutch perspective